Please see the contents of our website below:
- Home : I am a professionally qualified and experienced counsellor and psychotherapist working from my private practice in Tadworth, Surrey. I provide counselling and psychotherapy to individuals on an open ended as well as a time limited, basis
- About Me : I work in private practice in and my clients come to me from many different backgrounds with many different issues they would like to address. In addition to my private practice, I have worked for several years at a local counselling centre, seeing clients with a wide range of problems.
- Professional Memberships : I am an accredited professional member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy). This organisation is one of the largest professional bodies for counsellors and psychotherapists in the UK
- Therapist Directory Listings : I am on a voluntary register that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority. I am also registered with the Counselling Directory, welldoing.org directory, the RSCPP, and the Counselling Pages website.
- Problems you may be experiencing : A Space for You provides a safe and cofidential space for you to address issues such as Addictive and Self Limiting behaviours, Anxiety and Stress and much more
- Counselling & Psychotherapy : Being able to talk to a trained professional in a confidential and non-judgemental space can feel very safe and provide you with the opportunity to begin to talk about whatever may be troubling you.
- Contact : For an initial consultation, or to discuss any questions you may have please call me on 01737 357422 or 075831 70977. You can also contact me by e-mail or via my online contact form.
- Online contact form : A space for you Online contact form
- Useful links : A space for you Useful links
- Sitemap : A Space For You sitemap