I work in private practice and my clients come to me from many different backgrounds with many different issues they would like to address. In addition to my private practice, I have worked for several years at a local counselling centre, seeing clients with a wide range of problems. I have previously worked at an Independent Mental Health hospital for a number of years, doing both individual and group work.
Qualifications and Experience
My interest in Counselling began in 1995 when I commenced my first counselling training. I went on to complete and acquire the following:
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Member of The Guild of Psychotherapists.
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling Skills.
- Two-Year Course in the Theory of Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Bereavement Counselling Course.
- Time Limited Work.
- Foundations of Analytical Psychology Course (SAP. London)
- 2 Year Infant Observation Course (SAP. London)
Trainee Psychoanalyst at The Society of Analytical Psychology.